National Digital Library
- Bill as a writing and professional development institute.
- Register and introduce them to the CGLI website gradually over the 5 session workshop.
- Have a workshop that concentrates on one discipline only, or two disciplines that complement
each other, e.g., social studies, and language arts working together on some topic.
- Have a workshop for similar grade levels only and invite the Librarian.
- Invite local district/national content specialists to participate and review content
- Begin with the identifying resources, discuss inquiry, understanding, writing of unit(s)/lessons.
- Make sure most recent standards are on site.
- Have hard copies of the Wiggins text and other inquiry resources at the
workshop; do some pre-session workshop resource searching beforehand.
- Make specific time for teachers to work with content specialists.
- Limit time of experts.
- Share throughout the workshop and end with sharing of what was developed by each group.
- Email is the preferred choice for reviewing by content specialists.